Europe Direct Northern Ireland is part of an EU wide network with over 500 offices in each of the 28 member states. The office is the local contact point for information on EU policies and programmes, EU funding and can assist with advice on your rights as an EU citizen.
The benefits of cross community and cross border cooperation are promoted by sharing expertise and knowledge between regions through partnerships, seminars, conferences, study visits, exchanges and placements.
Services are available to everyone and include:
- Production and distribution of educational materials and training on the structure, policies, programmes and workings of the European Union;
- Research into the activities of, and examples of good practice among, community and voluntary groups in Member States of the European Union and the dissemination of results;
- Assisting with the transfer and adaption of successful development project ideas from other regions of Europe;
- Arranging study visits and placements within the European Union and assisting with participation in European conferences and seminars.
500 EU information centres throughout the 28 Member States
400 documentation centres in universities and research centres
400 expert speakers (Team Europe) to speak at events
Call EUROPE DIRECT on free phone
From inside the EU: 00 800 6 7 8 9 10 11
From outside the EU 00 32 2 299 96 96*
* standard international rate applies