Europe Direct Northern Ireland is a European Commission information centre with a network of over 500 offices in each of the 28 member states. Europe Direct NI is the local contact point for information on citizens rights, EU funding, publications and materials to sources of information, EU policies and programmes.
Heather McLaughlin, Manager, centre taking part in EU Citizenship and Language workshops
Europe Direct NI services are available to everyone.
Free Information and Advice:
- Information about Citizen’s rights in the EU
- General information about the EU and how it works
- EU funding information
- Signposting to sources of expert information and advice
Publications, Workshops, Exchanges, Placements, Finding Project partners:
- Free publications on EU topics, policies and programmes
- Workshops for youth groups and schools on how the EU works & EU languages
- Finding project partners to collaborate in European projects
- Facilitating exchanges and work placements between regions of Europe
Europe 2020 Growth Strategy
Europe 2020 UK
Useful Links to background information on the EU, Member States, EU Links, EU Funding, Citizen’s Rights, Facts & F-gures and mores…
500 EU information centres throughout the 28 Member States
400 documentation centres in universities and research centres
400 expert speakers (Team Europe) to speak at events
Call EUROPE DIRECT on free phone
From inside the EU: 00 800 6 7 8 9 10 11
From outside the EU 00 32 2 299 96 96*
* standard international rate applies
Europe Direct Northern Ireland The Old Primary School 4 Augher Road Clogher Co Tyrone BT76 0AD Tel. email@example.com Opening Hours: Monday - Friday 09:00 - 17:00
Europe Direct Northern Ireland on Twitter
Europe Direct Northern Ireland is co-funded by the European Union.
Disclaimer: The EU is not responsible for the views displayed on this website and/ or in conjunction with any activities for which the grant is used.