Poland: The partner organisation is the University of Economy in based in Bydgoszcz, Poland and hosts Europe Direct Bydgoszc
Contact: Joanna Wojtowicz
“Ukraine and Poland – young people on the threshold of Europe”
For their first multimedia report within the project “Euro Youth MediaLab”, members of the Youth European Parliament (PL: Młodzieżowy Parlament Euorpejski, MPE) in Bydgoszcz chose a topic connected with young citizens of Ukraine living in Poland – in one of member states of the European Union.
The aim of this report is to present Ukraine’s aspirations for closer integration with the EU, as well as to answer a question: “Who is a contemporary European? Can anyone be a citizen of Europe?”. In search of the answers to these questions, members of MPE looked at the streets of Bydgoszcz, found the citizens of Ukraine.
This first multimedia report by MPE – Młodzieżowy Parlament Europejski (Youth European Parliament)
[Poland, University of Economy]
Video about Youth European Parliament (MPE) in Bydgoszcz
– Youth European Parliament in Bydgoszcz = Młodzieżowy Parlament Europejski w Bydgoszczy = MPE
– We are a group of young people, who want to be active European citizens.
– Our aim is to popularize knowledge about the European Union in local society and take various actions for cooperation and activity of youth.
– We are open for local and international cooperation with other young people around Europe.
– We are willing and ready to meet, share information and experience and act together!